NOTE: The training grant is currently up for renewal, and while we are optimistic about our prospects for continued support, we may not have a clear indication of status until early 2018. However, we would like to continue to recruit the most qualified applicants interested in careers in interdisciplinary health services research.
The deadline for AHRQ NRSA applications is February 15, 2018
Predoctoral applicants are asked to submit the following materials to email@example.com:
- Predoctoral Fellowship Application Form
- Recent curriculum vitae
- Graduate transcript(s) – prefer electronic but will accept paper, UNC’s can be unofficial
- A letter from their mentor
- Two other letters of recommendation from persons familiar with their abilities in relation to health services research or their field of specialization
Acceptance to the predoctoral fellowship program is contingent upon being a full-time student in good standing in one of the listed UNC-CH academic departments.
Postdoctoral applicants are asked to:
- Apply for the position HERE.
- Email Lindsay McCall two letters of recommendation from persons familiar with their abilities in relation to health services research or their field of specialization. These letters can be sent directly from the recommenders or from the applicant.
Persons wishing to pursue a formal degree program at UNC-CH should contact the relevant department for application materials and file a separate application in that regard. Particular questions about these matters should be addressed to the student services coordinator of the relevant department. Acceptance to the postdoctoral fellowship program does not guarantee acceptance to a degree program of UNC-CH, and vice versa.
**Applicants for fellowship support must be either US citizens or recognized by the US Department of State as “permanent residents” of the United States.**
For more information contact:Lindsay McCall, Program Coordinator
Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research, UNC
725 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7590
Telephone: (919) 966-8628 All Materials must be submitted by February 15, 2018