All application materials are due February 15, 2019.
Predoctoral applicants are asked to submit the following materials to email@example.com:
- Predoctoral Application Form 2019-2020
- Recent curriculum vitae
- Graduate transcript(s) – prefer electronic but will accept paper; UNC’s can be unofficial
- A letter from their mentor*
- Two other letters of recommendation from persons familiar with their abilities in relation to health services research or their field of specialization*
Acceptance to the predoctoral fellowship program is contingent upon being a full-time student in good standing in one of the listed UNC-CH academic departments.
Postdoctoral applicants are asked to:
- Submit an application through the UNC HR application portal HERE
- Email Lindsay McCall two letters of recommendation from persons familiar with their abilities in relation to health services research or their field of specialization*
Persons wishing to pursue a formal degree program at UNC-CH should contact the relevant department for application materials and file a separate application in that regard. Particular questions about these matters should be addressed to the student services coordinator of the relevant department. Acceptance to the postdoctoral fellowship program does not guarantee acceptance to a degree program of UNC-CH, and vice versa.
* These letters can be sent directly from the recommenders or from the applicant.
Applicants for fellowship support must be either US citizens or recognized by the US Department of State as “permanent residents” of the United States.
For more information contact:Lindsay McCall, Program Coordinator
The Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research, UNC
725 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7590
Telephone: (919) 966-8628 All materials must be submitted by February 15, 2019