New Monthly Seminar in Health Disparities and COVID-19
Interdisciplinary Seminar in Health Disparities: Healthcare Delivery in the Age of COVID-19
This interdisciplinary Seminar will hold intensive and collaborative sessions focused on health outcome and health delivery problems resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. Our main research topic is health disparities in healthcare delivery and how the COVID-19 pandemic shapes systems and impacts resources, including human resources. Our main product from these collaborative interdisciplinary and multi-organizational work groups of health disparities researchers and students will be a focused grant proposal aimed at examining the impact that the COVID-19 pandemic has had on care delivery and home health caregivers’ own health outcomes.
- Direct Care Workforce Job Quality and the Impact of COVID-19
- October 20, 2020 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Robert Espinoza, Vice President of Policy, PHI
- Health Disparity Issues Faced by Home Health Workers since the COVID-19 Pandemic
- November 17, 2020 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Maddie Sterling, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College
For more information on seminar dates or to join the PriHD listserv, please see our webpage (http://www.shepscenter.unc.edu/blog/program/health-disparities/) and/or send an email to our program at firstname.lastname@example.org