The Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research offers a wide array of services for Research Fellows and Faculty participating in health services research at the University of North Carolina.
Some services are also available through consultation.
- Library & Information Services: Research and library resources, services, and assistance.
- Web Application Development Team: Custom web application and database design/development, protocol implementation support, web survey tools, data visualizations, EHR data feeds, API integration, and more. Contact Brian Cass
- Security: Data security consultation. Contact Mark Whelan
- Data Analysis: Data analytic support for research projects, including data entry, data cleaning, data management, and experienced SAS analysts. Claims data analysis expertise. Contact Brian Cass
- Data Resources: Management of health claims databases and other data for health services research.
- Business, Finance and Research Administration: Provides pre- and post-award administration support to Sheps Center researchers and external collaborators; financial management; human resources management; payroll; facility services; parking and building security. For inquiries, contact the business office staff.
- Computer Systems & User Service: Computer systems administration, user support, and security. Secure server management.