Primary Care Research Fellowship Application Process
Applications are no longer being accepted for the 2019-2020 year. Please check back in the early fall 2019 for an active link to submit your application for the 2020-2021 year.
Feel free to contact any of the program’s leaders with your questions and to learn more about the program, faculty and UNC.
Program director, Donald Pathman, MD, MPH, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Program associate director for Internal Medicine, Daniel Jonas, MD MPH, at email@example.com
Program associate director for Pediatrics, Kori Flower, MD, MS, MPH, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Program associate director for Family Medicine, Katrina Donahue, MD MPH, at email@example.com
- Fill out the application within the Careers at Carolina website (active link will be included early fall 2019)
- Upload the following required documents through the Careers at Carolina website:
- Cover letter
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae
- Personal statement detailing your objectives in undertaking a research-oriented training fellowship and your proposed career direction after the fellowship
- Submit two letters of recommendation on letterhead from persons familiar with your talents, interests, promise in research, and future directly to the program coordinator, Lindsay McCall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there are questions, please contact the Program Coordinator, Lindsay McCall at 919-966-8628 or email@example.com.