Primary Care Research Fellowship Application Process
Applications will be accepted beginning August 2018 (for positions in July 2019). Interviews will be offered to strong applicants beginning in October, and positions will be offered thereafter on a rolling basis. Successful applicants will have areas of interest that fit the program’s faculty and UNC’s strengths and who demonstrate the intellect, integrity, interpersonal skills and commitment to be successful primary care researchers.
Feel free to contact any of the program’s leaders with your questions and to learn more about the program, faculty and UNC.
Program director, Donald Pathman, MD, MPH, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Program associate director for Internal Medicine, Daniel Jonas, MD MPH, at email@example.com
Program associate director for Pediatrics, Kori Flower, MD, MS, MPH, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Program associate director for Family Medicine, Katrina Donahue, MD MPH, at email@example.com
- Click HERE to fill out the application within the Careers at Carolina website
- Upload the following required documents through the Careers at Carolina website:
- Cover letter
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae
- Personal statement detailing your objectives in undertaking a research-oriented training fellowship and your proposed career direction after the fellowship
- Submit two letters of recommendation on letterhead from persons familiar with your talents, interests, promise in research, and future directly to the program coordinator, Lindsay McCall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there are questions, please contact the Program Coordinator, Lindsay McCall at 919-966-8628 or email@example.com.